Concussion Testing Program
We are proud to participate in the Nebraska Sports Concussion Network and Testing Program, the first program of it’s kind in the state. This network and testing program is a collaborative effort between our practice and CHI Saint Elizabeth Regional Medical Center.
The purpose of this program is multi-faceted, but it includes the important need to educate schools, coaches, athletes and parents about the nature of an inherent risks of sports concussions and current guidelines for managing sports-related concussions.
The program has trained hundreds of medical professionals in the diagnoses, treatment and management sports-related concussions. In addition, those individuals trained are provided access to the ImPACT neurocognitive testing program for athletes baseline tested by the network. In many of our Sports Medicine Outreach Programs, neurocognitive baseline testing is provided at little or no cost to schools, athletes, or to parents.
The Nebraska Sports Concussion Network and Testing Program is a Credentialed ImPACT™ Consultant Network (CIC) by ImPACT™ Testing Services, Inc, Pittsburg, PA.
- Nebraska Sports Concussion Network and Testing Program
- ImPACT Testing Services
- Outreach Physician Locator
- CDC Heads Up – Fact Sheet for Athletes
- CDC Heads Up – Fact Sheet for Parents
- CDC Heads Up – Fact Sheet for Coaches
- Concussion Symptom Inventory (CSI) Grading Scale
- Home Instructions for Parents & Concussed Athlete
- Return To Learn
- Return to Play
- Return To Play – Written Clearance Form
- Neurocognitive Testing & Using the ImPACT Test in Schools
- NSCN Brochure
- NSCN Poster
- NSCN Sideline Assessment Tool
- Press Release
- Injury Prevention Checklist for Schools
- Authorization to Release of Information