Shoulder joints are some of the most versatile joints in the body, and provide us with the ability to do many activities. With repetitive use however, this range of motion can lead to shoulder discomfort or pain. Pain is typically caused by instability, inflammation, a fracture, or arthritis.
Symptoms of a possible shoulder condition or injury include:
- Pain and stiffness in or around the shoulder joint
- Limited shoulder mobility
- Difficulty and/or inability to reach overhead
- Shoulder joint pain that keeps you awake at night
- A popping or grinding feeling when using the afflicted shoulder
Whether you’re suffering from a recent injury, such as a rotator cuff tear or shoulder dislocation, or your pain has developed over time, our expert physicians will provide you with the care you need to get you back to doing the things you love.