At Nebraska Orthopaedic and Sports Medicine, we understand that we have the opportunity to make a positive impact in people’s lives every day. We are dedicated to providing patients with the highest quality of personalized and efficient care. To obtain this goal we have put together a team of energetic, hard-working and caring staff members who look forward to serving our patients. We are always looking for talented individuals to join our team. If you are interested in pursuing a career with us, please submit a cover letter and resume.
Advanced Practice Provider (Full Time Position)
We are seeking a talented Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner who can provide patient focused care in a fast-paced Sports Medicine Clinic. We offer a full comprehensive range of benefits.
- Orthopedic Care Clinical knowledge
- Liaison with Consulting Physician & Nurses
- Surgical assisting and hospital rounds
- Core competency of privileges granted
- Strong interpersonal & organizational skills
- NCCPA Board Certified
- Valid PA & DEA licenses required
- Two years’ experience preferably Orthopedic.
Current students are encouraged to apply.
**Please include salary requirements along with resume when applying**
Front Desk Medical Receptionist (Full Time Position)
As a front desk representative you serve on the front-line of patient experience. You get patients in the door by scheduling and coordinating patient appointments and facilitating a smooth check-in process when they arrive.
If you enjoy working in a fast-paced environment, are able to perform a diverse set of job duties and have experience working in a medical office and meet the requirements below, apply today to join the Nebraska Orthopaedic and Sports Medicine team.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Book, coordinate, and reschedule patient appointments. Relay necessary messages to staff.
- Greet and register patients in a prompt, pleasant, and helpful manner.
- Verify patient demographic and insurance information and update in medical record as needed.
- Maintain and update current information on physician’s schedules ensuring that patients are scheduled properly.
- Answer telephone, screen calls, take messages and provide information.
- Answer questions regarding patient appointments.
- Oversee waiting area, coordinate patient movement, report problems and irregularities.
- Maintain patient confidentiality and follow HIPAA Guidelines.
- Attend meetings as required.
- Desired knowledge, skills and/or other abilities
- Knowledge of clinic operating policies
- Ability to effectively examine documents for accuracy and completeness
- Ability to prepare records with attention to detail
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Team-player mentality and a willingness to provide support for co-workers
- Self-motivated with the ability to multi-task while working in a fast pace environment
High School Diploma or GED with a minimum of one year experience in a medical office setting preferred.